Not getting any notifications at all

CraigHew

I follow several forums and threads but for a good while now haven't been getting any notifications.

571170549_note2.JPG.29069532cf685e731d2de4dea336c317.JPG

Although the system "thinks" it's sending me them......

436380912_notesettings1.JPG.d6fdcf151127d83299cf6c3ae69c1351.JPG

Not the biggest problem in the world, but I know others have suffered the same fate at times.

Any suggestions?

Just did an update this morning. Might be consequence. Will try and have a look but at 5.00pm I’m officially on holiday - before 5.00pm I’m working my Nads off trying to finish for my holiday 😁

don't worry too much.

it has been this way for several weeks tbh.

I thought it was my new phone but I've checked my email account too and nothing has come through to Outlook as it used to.

Something at your end I reckon as I got a notification notifying me that you are not getting notifications!

F0E8398A-5C60-4380-A320-A381335482FF.jpeg

OK, just to close this thread out.

I'm still having the problem with my regular email account (TalkTalk) but I have registered a different email address (Gmail) on my profile and the notifications came through instantly.

So, I accept that something is blocking the messages once they've left the WSCC system, I just can't for the life of me figure out what (and I've spennt enough time looking).  It's not that i'm PC-illiterate, I was an IT Manager in the NHS for a good few years of my life.

Anyway, I'm happy with my work-around....!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Lost all notification s again.....

No more email accounts to migrste to either......

Hey-ho......

• Sad 1

I know a way around this. But it’s not a quick fix. Will try and find time in the next week or two 👍