Exterior sealer expansion joints

Mole

I am looking for a good quality sealer..like silicone..for sealing rough sawn wood which is going to move quite a bit between summer and winter. I am dealing around stable workshop window frames and some other joints. I used some Everbuild but it has shrunk in the sun.. in a way looking for something that will fill a pretty big gap.. colour clear or brown or black...

Timber has been pressure treated and creocoted..

Happy to pay if the stuff will do a good job and last.

Any tested suggestions appreciated

Flexible joint material to be cellular polyethylene - joint sealant to be a two-part polysulphide type material - available I various colour options - most good quality builders merchants such as EH Smith

Depends on the setting but I might add a timber cover strip fixed to one side only to keep the weather off the polysulphide. 

Thanks for that..Will check them out.. I had phones about three manufacturers including sika  and all said they did not have anything that would stick due to the creocote... Found mapei  do a bitumen sealer and used that which seems good and definitely sticks live t he proverbial  to a blanket!! 

But thanks again and will check out your suggestions