Difficulty renewing

Wagoneer

I know this topic is another repeat of previous questions but as others have said, I'm unable to renew my (lapsed) membership online. Even logging out and trying to join as if I never had doesn't work. Whilst the 'Manage' option is there to click, it's not possible to renew via this method.

Is this a problem that the Admin team are fed up with? I feel like I'm being a nuisance asking for help but it's not obvious how else to achieve a renewal so I'd be ever so grateful if someone could help me -re-join the club.

Kind regards
Kelly

I’ve sorted the renewal invoice for you.  Try again, go to Store | Manage Purchases :)

Hello Captain Colonial,

Thank you for trying to fix the problem - I've logged a request for further help as the invoice that you managed to link me to expired in 2017 and won't let me pay it! Either I'm doing something wrong or it's very complicated.

Kelly

Try one more time please :)