Wirrai N/Wales Sunday Run

jeff the joiner

Farmer John has organised a run out this Sunday, meet 9am at the Tudor Rose for a run into Wales heading toward Llandudno for Breakfast. 

Great, looking forward to this.

That sounds lovely Jeff. 

Sadly I will be at the Silverstone Classic. 😀

Do you have a route planned yet? I normally do the Peak District runs, but I rather fancy a trip round North Wales. Llandudno is a bit of a trek (I'm in Staffordshire) , but if you're venturing further into the Snowdonia / Bala / Vyrnwy area, I might be persuaded to venture out

Our Sunday runs are mystery tours. We turn up at the Tudor Rose and then follow the leader.

Farmer John’s tours are usually west Wales, whereas Jeff’s are south. My tours are a mystery to me.

The common denominator is breakfast, usually involving bacon, sausage, egg and beans. Brown sauce too.

Our mini YDG is two days around mid Wales in September, including the Elan Valley. Details on the Boardroom, Local Events.

133607D9-5D89-468A-99C3-72048A505933.jpeg

CANCELLED. Due to Welsh rain.