Ford Sierra XR4x4i Wheels

Jester

Hi,

I still have five 5 1/2 J x 14H2E41 seven spoke alloys with 195/60R14 tyres (though the tyres are age-old so don't trust them!) from 1990 Sierra 2.9i XR4x4i (other markings on wheel are - KBA41235 and 85BB-BB).

Some light scuffs on the rims - they were removed from the donor vehicle, but they were never used and therefore very grubby since they were never cleaned or tidied up.

In the unlikely event that there is someone interested make me an offer so I can get them out of the garage - otherwise they will go to the scrappers.

Based in West Berkshire - buyer collects, sorry not possible to ship/deliver. I have photos if interested.

contact me at jester.wscc@mailnull.com or via PM.

Cheers!
Andy

There's a facebook group for alloy wheels.  Also worth looking for an XR4x4 group as \I would think original wheels are a little rare these days.

Brilliant, thanks Newton, posted now - what doesn't FB have? I also found a couple of Sierra/XR club sites to post.

Cheers!

Andy

Brilliant!  Good luck!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.