Video Added: Gurston Down 20 + 21 July 2019

Dave Licence

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone @Keith the Teeth @Alex Gaskin (and Dad) @cphelps @graham frankland @MarkBishop - it was a great day out at a great venue - one to be repeated next year.

Impressive driving from all competitors and interesting to see how times improved so much across the weekend - Adam must be happy with his fastest, it was certainly stonkingly quick to watch.

Great to see such team spirit from Graham letting Mark drive his car.

Here are my photos and video footage of the day, finally uploaded to youtube - sorry for the sound, I must get an external mic for the iphone. I think I got some footage of all of you.

I look forward to seeing you at other events; perhaps one day my car will be in the paddock with you.

Dave

• Like 1

• Dave Licence changed the title to Video Added: Gurston Down 20 + 21 July 2019
11 hours ago, Dave Licence - Devon and Somerset AO said:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone @Keith the Teeth @Alex Gaskin (and Dad) @cphelps @graham frankland @MarkBishop - it was a great day out at a great venue - one to be repeated next year.

Impressive driving from all competitors and interesting to see how times improved so much across the weekend - Adam must be happy with his fastest, it was certainly stonkingly quick to watch.

Great to see such team spirit from Graham letting Mark drive his car.

Here are my photos and video footage of the day, finally uploaded to youtube - sorry for the sound, I must get an external mic for the iphone. I think I got some footage of all of you.

I look forward to seeing you at other events; perhaps one day my car will be in the paddock with you.

Dave

Dave

Great pictures thanks for stopping by and supporting us!

Hope we provided sufficient entertainment?

Best regards

Graham

Nice to meet you Dave. That's a good compilation and interesting to see.  Thanks for posting 👍🏻