Moving

Dean Goodall

It is with sadness yet excitement that my family and I are leaving Norfolk and relocating to Leicestershire. Unfortunately, I never got meet any East Anglian members or take part in any meets in that side of the country, but look forward to making up for that in the Melton Mowbray area. Members map update shortly. :db-westy: ..........🏠

Some cracking roads around that area , it’s only 10 mins from mine .  @MattV  and @si_salisbury  are also fairly close . 

I’m out most weekends , see you soon 

Steve

8 hours ago, Weekend Warrior said:

Some cracking roads around that area , it’s only 10 mins from mine .  @MattV  and @si_salisbury  are also fairly close . 

I’m out most weekends , see you soon 

Steve

@Dean Goodall Next day trip out we will drop you a message, or even just a trip around the local area.

simon

• Like 1

On 08/07/2019 at 13:48, Mole said:

Wind turbines in land there as not much sea!! 

I wish you all well..

Thanks.  I Will still be going to offshore wind  turbines, relocating for kids education. More choice of uni’s in that area. 

18 hours ago, si_salisbury said:

@Dean Goodall Next day trip out we will drop you a message, or even just a trip around the local area.

simon

Look forward to it.  I know the area quite well. Got married in Oakham, daughter lives in Bourne and grew up in Stamford! 

• 1 month later...

Hi @Dean Goodall  would have loved to meet up with you tomorrow. Unfortunately need to sort out my clutch which decided to stop working during the week!

Weather looks good though, have fun, and Happy Birthday!

I’m in Stafford at the mo but back tomorrow. If it’s after 1 I’ll be up for a blat 👍

53 minutes ago, MattV said:

Hi @Dean Goodall  would have loved to meet up with you tomorrow. Unfortunately need to sort out my clutch which decided to stop working during the week!

Weather looks good though, have fun, and Happy Birthday!

no worries, Hope you get it fixed. 

34 minutes ago, Weekend Warrior said:

I’m in Stafford at the mo but back tomorrow. If it’s after 1 I’ll be up for a blat 👍

Yeah, will be afternoon. Message tomorrow.

Great , look forward to it I’ll pm you at 1 . 

Happy birthday 👍