Hello

Tony p

Hi All

Just wanted to say hello.

I built a Westfield Megabusa around 15 years ago, DK04UKU reg from memory and am now have a bit more time and space so looking at building another.

Not fully decided but maybe the Sport 250 or mega s2000.

Tony

• Like 1

:ww: from sunny Somerset. Look forward to seeing which way you go on your next project.

:ww: from Essex (well actually Antibes right now 😁)

:ww: from Norfolk. Loads of helpful advice to be found on this forum to help with your decision. 

Welcome from an S2000 builder and driver 😎

44 minutes ago, Tony p said:

Thanks Guys, i’m leaning towards the S2000 but quality motors are starting to get scarce!

Just in case you need further persuasion- S2000 with Jenvey's and Simpson's manifold in the alps!

Or a brace of S2000's playing in the Alps?

Thanks guys, cant wait to get started. When I got the bug last time I ended up taking a couple of weeks of work and had it built in 3 months with weekends and nights thrown in.

• Like 1

Welcome from Yorkshire.

+1 for the Sport 250 as my face is still hurting every time I get out of it after a drive.

might be good to know what you are intending to use the car for, so the forum can best advise you on the options you might be considering?

As I’m sure you might have already found out, as I did when starting my WF adventure S2000 engines are becoming harder to find now, and for me that swayed me to the EcoBoost 2.0l, 252bhp, roughly 400bhp/tone setup.

2.0l EcoBoost not so tuneable as the 1600 EcoBoost as we know a bloke with a Caterham 1600 with north of 350bhp, if you want to develop more that the Sport 250 package has to offer.

Some excellent S2000 builds well worth looking through (see Daves build) as well as Steve’s, AdgeC, Exitus and mine on the Sport 250 for inspiration, watch out for cooling and ground clearance issues on the 250, and don’t believe what WF have to say, we live with the cars and can tell you the truth 

Best advice I could give you would be go to see your local WF group and introduce yourself and see what people are running b4 committing to anything first, was the VERY best thing I did b4 starting my journey