Snetterton JULY 25th

SootySport

Been looking to do another Snetterton day.. I've nearly forgotten about the 11 hour journey home last time. :(

Maybe.. 

1 hour ago, Archibald Meatpants said:

@Mole

Can someone lend me a car?! 😄

What’s wrong with yours ?

Engine is being rebuilt

3 hours ago, Archibald Meatpants said:

Engine is being rebuilt

What an ‘orrid time for it to give up.

Just seen this..gives you a target..my car too underpowered for you Mr meatyballs!!

On 03/07/2019 at 15:08, Andrew said:

Been looking to do another Snetterton day.. I've nearly forgotten about the 11 hour journey home last time. :(

Maybe.. 

Yes, a long long way for you but would be nice to see you again in the Flatlands.

Five if us booked in now .

Just booked on. Car is currently without an engine and gearbox.. there's a little work to do. :laugh:

Is anyone staying at the circuit Wednesday night?

:dg-westy:

• Like 1

Oh good,  our newish member and track day virgin @Storvite  Stuart will be there Weds. night.  He’ll be in a rather large motor home with a red Sport 250.   Sure he’ll be glad of a bit company.

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Just booked on. Car is currently without an engine and gearbox.. there's a little work to do. :laugh:

Is anyone staying at the circuit Wednesday night?

:dg-westy:

17 hours ago, SootySport said:

Oh good,  our newish member and track day virgin @Storvite  Stuart will be there Weds. night.  He’ll be in a rather large motor home with a red Sport 250.   Sure he’ll be glad of a bit company.

I've not really decided whether to camp over or not.. might depend on the weather forecast nearer the day.

Just on with getting the engine and box back in now.

It's going to be HOT!  30 ish.

8 hours ago, SootySport said:

It's going to be HOT!  30 ish.

The last time I was at Snetterton, July 2016 it was also in the 30s. My car really struggled with water and oil temps. Have since fitted a big alloy radiator, so should be OK this time.

Who's the five booked on? Car, colour, engine etc?

I've a couple of pals also doing it, Steve H, owns a Westy, but will probably be in his black with orange blobs, supercharged Pug 106, and Matt in his red BMW328

:sun: