SEiW Traditional Kit Parts

Jester

Hi,

You may know me as a former builder along with my father in law, David East, of a Westfield 1800Q (well, it was a 2000Q with the 2.0l engine we used). You may know of our build record that was published and shared with other members around the time we were building the car. 

I have probably enough parts in my garage for a rolling chassis SEiW that I have not been able to get to grips with, because of long hours working and no sensible work-life balance, which I would like to sell on as a complete package rather than cherry picking.

I would love to be able to sell the entire collection of parts to someone who would be interested in starting their own Westfield build, so I am posting it to the WSCC web site first, since I would obviously like a Westfield enthusiast to have first dibs.

I am in the West Berkshire area and the buyer would need to collect - if interested contact me at jester.wscc@mailnull.com to discuss - no reasonable offer would be refused.

The collection includes:

Traditional Starter Kit SEiW
•    Space Frame Chassis - Powder Coated - suitable for silver top Zetec, MT75 gearbox and ‘Sierra’ 7”/7.5” LSD
•    Spare wheel carrier
•    Top & Bottom Front Wishbones - Chrome
•    Engine Mounting Brackets
•    Floor Mounted Pedals inc. Master Cylinder
•    Brakelines, Aeroquip & Tee Piece
•    Aluminium Panel Set - Floorplan, Seat-Back, Tunnel & Scuttle
•    Nuts, Bolts, Rivets & Suspension Bushes
•    Chassis Plate
•    Wing Brackets
•    Rear Disc Brake Uprights
•    Westfield Bar Shaft c/w Circlips
•    Rear Hubs c/w Studs
•    Handbrake Cable
•    Top & Bottom Rear Wishbones - Powder Coated
•    Top Steering Column c/w Lock
•    Spherical Joint

ZEi Body Kit - Red
•    Rear Body Section, Scuttle, SEiGHT Bonnet, Nose, Screen Fillet, Wings, Boot Box, Badges

Some extras that I ordered at the same time as the traditional starter kit:

•    Brake pipes and fuel pipe bent to fit in tunnel
•    Chrome front wishbones, powder coated rear
•    Shocks and springs set - front springs chrome
•    Ball joint kit for front suspension 
•    Lower steering column
•    Standard steering rack, mounting kit, and track rod ends.
•    Race Tech Alpha steering wheel and quick release boss

I also have parts for use (will need to be) refurbished:
•    Cortina front uprights
•    Rear axle off Sierra XR4x4 – supplies LSD, CV joints and stub axles – comes complete with trailing arms – I have  loosened the CV joint screws which were badly chewed so would need replacing
•    Various parts off same Sierra – handbrake, gearbox/engine sandwich plate and other odd parts
•    5 x steel rims and tyres – for just moving the vehicle around

There may be other parts that I have forgotten that I need to confirm once I start clearing the garage.

Cheers!

Andy

Edited by Jester
Corrected pedal box to floor mounted pedals

Moved this to parts for sale for you - as a Paid Extended trial you are entitled to post here 👍

Thanks Chris, it's appreciated.

Today I  found the build guide for the 1800Q  which of course I will include in the collection.

Cheers!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks for all the interest, but to let you know that everything has been sold and collected today.

Good luck everyone. Have a great time building and driving your cars!😎

Cheers!

Andy

• Like 3

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.