Warwickshire Area meeting 20th June 2019

Martyn Vann - Warwickshire AO

Hi all, just a reminder of the next Warwickshire meeting is on 20th June from around 7.30pm at The Falcon, Birmingham Road, Hatton, CV35 7HA.

We may have an additional visitor to the meeting as Patrick, the Westfield Sportscars parts manager has indicated the he will attend, possibly in the current factory demonstrator :yellow-westy:. However, the weather is not looking too promising so it may be tin top time. We have no choice at present so definitely tin top for us :down:. So if would like to put a face to the name at the end of the phone then please come along as Patrick is on a quest to meet members/owners at as many regional meetings as he can.

See you Thursday! 

• Like 2

We’ll be there, might be a little bit late as got to pop to my brothers on the way, fingers crossed for the sunshine! Cheers Andy and Becky

Got a funeral in Reading, depends what time we get home.

5 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

I can confirm I'm still attending.

Great, glad you can make it!

• Like 1

Good to see you all last night, what a beautiful evening for a blat!  :) 

378DAC23-0B37-4263-B2B1-52D05009B493.jpeg

• Like 4