Three Sisters Drift Experience Day 24.9.2019

Westfield Chesil Parts Dept

Thanks Chaps

Good news.  Will hold fire for details of the southern event before deciding which and booking 

10 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Thank you everyone for patience, I have the pleasure in offering the following;

Northern Event: Three Sister Race Circuit, Wigan. Provisional date: 24/9/2019. Full day event.

Event: 15 participants at £299 each or 20 at £250.00.

Event scheduled for weekday only at present. Full itinerary to be released once numbers confirmed. *15 participants minimum to run event.

To book please send email to parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk or call 01384 400077

Regards

Patrick

I’ll be phoning on Monday to book as Three Sisters is only 15 minutes away for me!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Thank you everyone for patience, I have the pleasure in offering the following;

Northern Event: Three Sister Race Circuit, Wigan. Provisional date: 24/9/2019. Full day event.

Event: 15 participants at £299 each or 20 at £250.00.

Event scheduled for weekday only at present. Full itinerary to be released once numbers confirmed. *15 participants minimum to run event.

To book please send email to parts@westfield-sportscars.co.uk or call 01384 400077

Regards

Patrick

Sometimes working wacky shifts works perfectly expect my call or email Monday.

thanks Patrick @Westfield Parts Dept

• Like 3

Can you accommodate a 'larger' driver? 6"5'? Probably need lowered floors or GRP seats 😀

• Like 1

On 17/08/2019 at 15:36, bigron said:

Can you accommodate a 'larger' driver? 6"5'? Probably need lowered floors or GRP seats 😀

Fir wise, it rather depends on your build, the factory grp seats, (Tillets aside, I'm not sure what they're like, for room) are quite narrow fitting, so if you have a large frame, or are ahem, well covered, the Sports Seats are more accommodating.

When I did the drift day's five years ago, or so, I was about 20 stone, (and 6'1") and fitted the cars easily enough.

• Like 1

It's my height thats more the issue, namely my knees on the dash. Sports seats on lowered floors would probably be ok too. Would hate to turn up and not be able to participate.

Morning All,

So far two members have confirmed interest in the event. A minimum of 15 is required to hold the day. If all those who registered interest could confirm or decline that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm waiting back on the southern location and date.

I’m waiting for the southern location Patrick ,Wigan is a fair old trek for me .

• Like 1

May be worth starting a separate thread for event in events section for 3 Sisters, then another for Southern one when date fixed.

• Like 1

i'm looking for the southern Venue and date also

• Like 1