New Owner

MJP

Just start a new post and at the bottom there is a 'click to choose files' option and then select your photos. Alarmingly simple imo! 

Oh and welcome from Norfolk :ww:

When you post just click on the link I've circled Red below. You'll then see a thumbnail image when it's uploaded, then click the + symbol next to it to add it to the post. It'll insert wherever you have the cursor.

20190617_121535.thumb.jpg.4b915faf50e30b71b4a9e695108f070d.jpg

Very smart car.

I love the Retail Price Index stickers on the cam covers to remind you of the money you will spend on your toy.

• Haha 1

Crikey, thats a bit of a beast! Enjoy taking it for a spin (not literally I hope) and welcome from Devon.:ww:

I would recommend several pairs of clean crackers hidden behind the seats as I'm imagining plenty of skidmarks along the way (and not just on the road) 😁

Lovely looking car! (And incredibly rare; a ToyBox car without bonnet stripes!! :laugh: )

• Haha 1

Hi,

Pictures added to the posts are fine.  Good to read of your exploits.

You're probably aware but the North Oxfordshire Area of the WSCC meets at the Rock of Gibraltar Pub on the A4095 at Enslow, OX5 3AY at 7.30pm on the last Wednesday of each month.  I do hope that you are able to come along - it will be nice to have an SEight in the group once again.

If you would like to PM me with your e-mail address, I can add you to my list to receive local updates.

Simon

1 hour ago, DonPeffers said:

Very smart car.

I love the Retail Price Index stickers on the cam covers to remind you of the money you will spend on your toy.

Power goes up 3% YOY. 

• Like 1

Nice car,

As already suggested, change the oil and oil filter.  I'd also check the tyre pressures too and ensure they're below 20psi.

Other than than get stuck in...!

Very nice:yes:

I'd love to try an seight. I'd fear for my licence though. My inner hoonigan and that tourqe..... Naughty 

You do pay a premium at Toybox, but they do present very well, and believe they get a thorough going-over before been put up for sale. But spotted a bolt missing from the right front arch!

That burgundy and camel(?) looks positively Saville Row.  Rah!

:ww:from Essex.  

If you are using a smartphone then use your built in camera and click on the hair clip ‘click to choose files’ button at the bottom of the reply panel.

Us 4 potters are jealous of your V8 soundtrack, go and enjoy.

Use it this summer and compile a list of your wants, upgrades and repairs for your winter tinkering, it’ll keep your interest up in the darker months and you’ll end up knowing every nut and bolt on the car.