Chrome Yellow paint

NigelO

I'm in the process of having a carbon nosecone painted and the bodyshop needs a bit of existing bodywork to match the paint.

All of the bodywork I have is firmly attached to my car, so I can't really spare anything - does anyone have an old bit of Chrome Yellow bodywork lying around that they don't need?

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/06/2019 at 22:02, SootySport said:

Take yer bonnet to the painter for matching

Carbon bonnet?

Boot box?

54 minutes ago, dhutch said:

Carbon bonnet?

I wish....

The bodyshop said they should be able to get the paint based on the code that  @Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO showed above

They are working on the nosecone when they have a bit of spare time, so I'm not expecting it back anytime soon

On ‎12‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 15:39, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

I used PPG Delfleet colour code.

564DB9B2-674B-431F-B068-E3EFC291E280.jpeg

52107B78-347C-4114-937C-DB0480871717.jpeg

Geoffrey, do you have any more info re the colour code? PPG Delfleet appear to have 'ranges' with different names ie kynar, marine, essential, industrial..

6 minutes ago, Robert (bombero) said:

Geoffrey, do you have any more info re the colour code? PPG Delfleet appear to have 'ranges' with different names ie kynar, marine, essential, industrial..

I will have a look tonight after work.

The only information I have is just delfleet, It was then flatted  down then gone over with lechler mc405 clearcoat ( hence why it's for good gloss retention and it's fairly durable) 

On ‎09‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 15:11, Geoffrey (Buttercup) - North Yorkshire AO said:

The only information I have is just delfleet, It was then flatted  down then gone over with lechler mc405 clearcoat ( hence why it's for good gloss retention and it's fairly durable) 

Cheers mate! :yes: