RWD convertible daily toy. What am I missing?

AdamR

1 minute ago, Archibald Meatpants said:

AAF4EA0A-C70F-4A1C-BA82-BD0D88720D41.jpeg

Expensive push chair, but I get the idea.

• Haha 1

That's right, I bought a stroller! Picking it up today. Slightly different one to that photo though.

Took the Fezza out for a 'final hurrah' last night, my word I'm going to miss that noise.

Please excuse Jane's warblings :laugh: We'd not long been stopped by the police who were clearly on a fishing expedition - they were circling round a roundabout near a pub which had just hosted a car meet, with the ANPR cameras on checking for lack of MOT, tax, etc (start of the month, great weather).

I'd just had the car MOTd the same day and the officer's opening line was 'So do Ferraris not need MOTs?'. At this point I relaxed, knowing I'd done nothing wrong! Turns out their system doesn't update in real time, only once a day, so with the MOT online checker it was all good. He thanked us for actually stopping rather than just legging it, and was complimentatry of the car.

So, one chapter ends, and the other starts with a train journey down to Birmingham this morning...

• Like 5

Enjoy it mate! [/dad]

Just you be careful! [/mum]

• Haha 1

Probably the other way round in my family... 

• Haha 1

Still one of my highlights the Area meeting run out in the fezza with you Adam....The sound was unforgettable , looking forward to a trip out in new toy👍

Steve

Great to hear that Steve. You put a lot in so nice to try and give a little back 👍 Hoping to make the next meet...

Well, things didn't go according to the original plan today.

But only because another one was formed 😁

This came up at a price I couldn't refuse. Needed to move fast so still have to shift the Fezza, but have a deal agreed.

IMG-20190704-WA0024.jpg.23bfd940db8f9f3cdd0cd82018138761.jpg

IMG-20190704-WA0023.jpg.703bf5760769fd6b3f087b86e6f3c466.jpg

This is the 650S, an evolution of the 12C. Same chassis and something like 85% the same components, but with a few important tweaks from lessons learned from the previous version.

First impressions are that it's everything a supercar should be - looks amazing from every angle, comfortable and easy to drive normally, yet an absolute weapon when you press on! It is completely next level from the Ferrari, so much faster and more refined. The extra 10 years of technological development is quite clear.

My dad likes it too, he was well chuffed to have a go!

IMAG1395.thumb.jpg.7bc9ab17c9b1c41d991c626f1b97dc67.jpg

• Like 9

So will you wack a row hitch on it and use it to tow the Lobster to Blyton..   :)

8 hours ago, AdamR said:

so still have to shift the Fezza,

Which means you currently have two super cars... it’s a hard life mate 🤣

On 05/07/2019 at 06:51, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Which means you currently have two super cars... it’s a hard life mate 🤣

Three including the Lobster! 😀