SOLD - Jeep Grand Cherokee. 5.7 Overland with LPG

corsechris

Still for sale? That's handy, my disco has its MOT this month, I might be interested soon 😄

Yep, still for sale, although I’m not pushing it at the moment what with it being winter and I might still need it to tow the project to the IVA re-test.

• 2 weeks later...

A bump for comedy effect...don't know what prompted it, but I just checked....and would you believe it, a 5.7 petrol V8 is actually ULEZ exempt. How mad is that!!

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

The thought of one of these is really floating my boat at the moment, especially considering the supercharger options off the shelf. Problem is I have a Freelander to sell and staring at possible redundancy

• Like 1

Just uploaded an extra shot of the drivers seat to the main 'gallery' post - it has a split in the pleather that I hadn't done a picture of - apologies, wasn't trying to hide it.

• 1 month later...

I knew my hi-pressure sales tactics would pay off -Jeep now sold. I hope it's as good to the new owner as it has been to me.

...and I'd be much happier if it had been the Merc driving away this afternoon and not the Jeep.

• Like 1

• corsechris changed the title to SOLD - Jeep Grand Cherokee. 5.7 Overland with LPG

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.