SOLD Sold Sold Brian James C2 Blue Car Transporter Trailer

Matthew Haynes

Brian James C2 Blue Car Transporter Trailer

This trailer was first purchased in March 2014 and has had very little use. It tows very well indeed and is very easy to manoeuvre around on your own. I estimate it has less than 3,000 miles use in total.

The tyres look nearly new and the spare is unused! Everything works as it should and there are no significant scrapes or marks. The operators handbook is present, and there are two sets of keys.
 I used it to tow my Widebody Westfied, with wide track wishbones, and it had space to spare

Model: Brian James C2 Blue, Product Code 126-1211

Bed Dimensions: 3.7m x 1.8m

Gross weight: 1500kg

Loading: 973kg

Overall length: 5.18m

Overall width: 2.18m

Electrics: 13pin

It comes complete with the following optional extras included:

Manual 2 speed winch
Rear support stands

Triple Lock head

It is a current model, for more details see: http://www.brianjames.co.uk/brochures/default.aspx

The current list price is: Trailer  £1,759, Winch £229, Rear Supports £109, Triple Lock head £74, VAT £434, Total £2,605

Located in Derbyshire near Junction 25 of the M1, it can be viewed pretty much any time. I could potentially deliver the trailer (at additional cost) if required, after purchase.

Priced to sell at just £1,450

Telephone 07952 524446

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

Does this mean the cars going or you are just upgrading the trailer

14 minutes ago, syman84 said:

Does this mean the cars going or you are just upgrading the trailer

See you onThursday 😉 

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.