Westfield Seight 3.5 V8 - Sale Agreed

alfie_fraser

Sale Agreed 

Great car and it with great regret that I am selling it, simply put I just don’t use it as much as I should it’s a shame and would like the next enthusiast to enjoy it as much as we have.  The car is clean and very tidy, only thing I was going to do was get some new seats as the ones currently are looking a little tired.  Starts first time and runs and SOUNDS an absolute treat.  Any other information please get in touch, facetime inspection walk around is not a problem.  Test drive can be arrange as long as you can prove fully comprehensive insurance to drive it other wise I will be driving on any serious test runs.  Not in no rush to sell, a deposit can secure it.  £10,000 ono.Tel: 07723322008, Kind Regards Gareth.

_MG_6526.jpg

_MG_6264.jpg

_MG_6269.jpg

IMG_0117.jpeg

IMG_0074.jpeg

IMG_0077.jpg

Edited by alfie_fraser
Sale Agreed

Forgot to add full wet weather gear, never used in wet weather in my ownership unless accidentally caught out.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.