For Sale SEiW 2.0ltr Pinto

TheFrenchFancy

This is my cherished little red rocket. First registered in 2005 and has only covered just over 11000 miles with 1 previous owner who was the builder of it. It is running a lovely strong Vulcan Engineering 2.1ltr pinto with FR32 Cams, twin 45 dellorto carbs which I had tuned and tweeked last summer by Airey Tuning. Rolling road set up with 143 bhp recorded at the wheels.  It comes with full wet weather gear which is on great condition. Plus a full all weather car cover. 

Since I bought it last summer I have done the following:

Upgraded all pipes to Roose motorsports silicone hoses

New large capacity battery

New battery lead and clamps

New light weight battery tray

Stripped and repainted both front hub uprights

Stripped and repainted both rear drums

Rechromed the roll bar

Had the kick plates and dash trim wrapped in carbon look 3M vinyl

New Burton Power race HT leads

New NGK spark plugs

New carbon look front wings which I secured from the underside so you don't see the bolts. 

I really haven't spared anything on this car I love it and will be sad to see it go.  But for family reasons I need to sell. 

It comes with a brand new 12 month MOT which it sailed through.  It really is a lovely car and right to go for the summer. 

Couple of points to notice, one patch on the nearside rear wing has some slight cracking to the gel coat but nothing major. And it has a tiny oil leak on the bottom of the engine but hardly noticeable. I check the oil weekly and in 12 months of ownership I've topped it up once with about 150ml. THIS IS NOW BOOKED IN TO BE FIXED EARLY NEXT MONTH. 

You really will be buying a lovely car and you will not be disappointed.

Please email to arrange a viewing and test drive. 

£7600 OVNO

Frenchy2965@gmail.com

IMG_20190503_174257.jpg

IMG_20190511_134229.jpg

IMG_20190503_174030.jpg

IMG_20190511_134155.jpg

IMG_20190503_180955.jpg

IMG_20190511_134135.jpg

Edited by TheFrenchFancy
Added new information

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.