More items for sale

stephenh

I have one Crivit waterproof one piece oversuit. This is a motorcyclist's wet weather oversuit, so quite generously sized. Mine is unused I think. I may have used it once or twice, but can't remember. I can't find it on the internet, so not sure of new price, but how about £25 plus p&p if required, which I think is a bargain price. Size is XL, so it will fit quite a well built sort of chap!

I'll see if I can get a photo of it. But the outer seems to be quite tough waterproof material, and it has an inner of light weight nylon mesh, so it doesn't stick to your inner clothing.

I also have one headlight unit, 6" diameter, Ring, with 2 twin filament headlamp bulbs. I know this fits the Westfield XI. I think it would also fit cars such as MG Midgets, Austin Healey Sprites, classic Minis etc. It is EU compliant, so correct dip etc. It cost me £25, without the bulbs and is unused and in original box, so how about £20? and I'll chuck the bulbs in for free. I'm not too keen on trying to post it as it is obviously fragile. These units are primarily sold to convert classic cars from the old sealed beam units to non-sealed beam, so you can fit halogen bulbs.

IMGP6398 (2).JPG

IMGP6396 (2).JPG

IMGP6397 (2).JPG

IMGP6399.JPG

IMGP6401.JPG

IMGP6402.JPG

No takers for either of these?

Still no interest? The headlight might have to go to the tip if no interest, and I'll keep the suit to wear when washing the car, or something like that.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.