2009 build SEiW 1800cc Mazda MX5 SDV £5,900 ono

Brian Hull

I built this car myself 10 years ago from a single donor Mk1 Mazda MX5 1800 cc. Since then it has been garaged indoors, SORN for the winters, never raced or tracked. Since building the car has covered approximately 10 000km, (speed reads in mph, odometer in km) the original odometer reading is 120 000 km (approx 75000 miles) The engine is running on it's original ECU and as such is very reliable (has never failed to start first time). In very good overall condition. Usual receipts to prove original build. I am an engineer by original trade and would like to think I made a good safe job of the build.  Wet weather hood available, can throw in with the sale if price reasonable. various spares and bits I will pass on with the car if wanted. 12 months MOT next due 30/04/2020. The MX7 decals on the sides can be peeled off if preferred.

Viewing welcomed, Preston Lancashire area. Please contact on 07871 050070

Selling to make way for the camper van project (a little sad I know) but it has to go owing to space needed.

'The small print' - There is a small fracture in the offside cycle wing and there are some surface cracks in the gel coat of the nose cone (which can be seen if you know to look) where a bird struck the indicator pod. Tyres are all legal, but getting low (priced to allow the next owner to get their choice of tyres). , Yellow, 1 owner, £5,900 ono. 

DSCF9123.JPG

DSCF9105.JPG

DSCF9115.JPG

DSCF9104.JPG

DSCF9124.JPG

DSCF9125.JPG

DSCF9111.JPG

DSCF9114.JPG

DSCF9122.JPG

DSCF9107.JPG

• 11 months later...

Thats cheap for a nice looking motor someone is very lucky...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.