Sat 25th May, Peak District Run Out, Matlock 10.30am

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Sainsbury's Matlock at 10.30am for a route around the Peak District lanes. We will stop off for lunch before continuing a route to an obligatory cake stop.

Weather dependent, who is coming?

• Like 2

I am going to struggle with Saturday as the carbs are stripped down on my bench while I service them. Got to find time clean and rebuild this week and the plan is to refit Saturday morning.

No surprise from us this week either as we are away

Having new boots fitted and alignment done on saturday morning, so afraid I won't be able to make this either

• Sad 1

Sorry can’t make Saturday as working🤪 but if it changes to Sunday 😉 count us in, Andy & Becky

• Sad 1

Busiest gardening weekend of the year and what do I do - make wooden garden things. What the hell - OF COURSE I’M COMING!!!!

• Like 1

Count Sue and myself in as long as the weather stays dry. :db-westy:

Count Michael in as well - taking my spare seat if Mad Dog Pete bails, otherwise he will be in that slow old Supercharged Crossfire thing :)

I'm out - I'm working on Saturday morning and even if it was on Sunday, I appear to be booked to pull a bathroom apart ready for a re-fit

I can't believe a whole new bathroom is more important than Westie driving time, but I have a feeling that my packed lunch won't be to the usual high standard next week if I don't comply....

Sorry, Julie, I can't make it this weekend either.

Golly, you are a busy lot, thank you for your replies.

The weather is looking good for Saturday and it's a 3 car convoy so far, goody, goody, I had better sort a route out then.

:db-westy::db-westy::dg-westy:

• Like 2

I am going to refit the carbs tomorrow in an attempt to join you on Saturday. I will keep you posted.

• Like 1

Mad Dog Pete is coming so Michael will be in Crossfire. At least that means we do not need a circular route!!  

The route is sorted, we will have a wee stop half way, then head to the back roads of Buxton, have lunch before enjoying more high roads to finish 5 miles North of Leek for a cake stop.

The table is booked at the lunch stop for 1.30pm and I have included for you @BillyPee in the hope that you get sorted, no pressure then.

• Like 2