Tonneau for sale - SOLD

MrPid

Tonneau for SEiW i believe..

I got this with my FW. Obviously it's not going to fit. Width is correct so I believe it fits a Wide bodied ZK style bodywork.

Good condition, in black with no rips or tears. Has additional cut out for MRA roll bar I beleive with zip down the middle.

£80 plus postage. (I am heading up to Shuttleworth in Bedford on sat for the air show, so happy to meet near if easier).

IMG_6079.JPG

IMG_6078.JPG

IMG_6077.JPG

IMG_6076.JPG

IMG_6075.JPG

If it is for the Zei then it should fit mine. Advise on postage to Bristol - BS20 when you can.

thanks

I'm also interested, I'm just east of Reading so if you're going via the M4 I can meet you on Saturday. I'm off Jct 10.

Sold provisionally to Tim, as he had expressed an interest in mine on a previous thread.

If this hasn't been sold, can I be next in line?

2 hours ago, Vogalogue said:

If this hasn't been sold, can I be next in line?

Its gone im afraid.

Thanks,

You snooze you loose in this game!

Thanks anyway.

22 minutes ago, Vogalogue said:

You snooze you loose in this game!

Thanks anyway.

I need a snooze. Meeting in a pub car park at 11:30 at night tired me out but I'm glad I got it.

You do like a good pub car park!

• Haha 1

• Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator changed the title to Tonneau for sale - SOLD

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.