Clan McWesty Ballater and Bo’Ness

Gary Taylor

Hi Folks , can I have names for both Ballater on Sunday 4th August and Bo'Ness on Sunday 1st September

Attached is the information from Alistair Regarding Ballater 

"its that time of year again, Balloter is getting geared up for its annual vehicle parade to mark the start of Victoria week and we'd love for you to get involved! S wether its polished and pristine or battered and bruised get your interesting vehicle down to Monfltrie park on sunday 4th August

Gates open from 9am with judging at 11am, at 1pm lead by Balloter and district pipe band, the vehicles will leave the park and form a parade around the village. there is then the option to continue on a run to Crathie for the cars / motorcycles.

As the costsof the event are ever increasing, with needs for traffic management, this year we are asking for a £10 donation to be paid on the gate . In return for your generosity each entrant will receive a voucher for free coffee .In addition to your wonderful array of cars, bikes, tractors and commercials there will be stalls , games, food and entertainment to keep the family ammused around the village.

So if you have an interesting or classic vehicle you would like to bring along then simply head over to http://ballatervictoriaweek.co.uk/parade.html and fill in the form

Names for BO’NESS

Gary

Neville

Jonathon?

John

Jim

Rab

Gary P

Names for Ballater

Gary

Alastair

David

Bruce

Gary P

Les 

Campbell 

Regards Gary

2 hours ago, Gary Taylor - Scotland AO said:

Hi Folks , can I have names for both Ballater on Sunday 4th August and Bo'Ness on Sunday 1st September

Attached is the information from Alistair Regarding Ballater 

"its that time of year again, Balloter is getting geared up for its annual vehicle parade to mark the start of Victoria week and we'd love for you to get involved! S wether its polished and pristine or battered and bruised get your interesting vehicle down to Monfltrie park on sunday 4th August

Gates open from 9am with judging at 11am, at 1pm lead by Balloter and district pipe band, the vehicles will leave the park and form a parade around the village. there is then the option to continue on a run to Crathie for the cars / motorcycles.

As the costsof the event are ever increasing, with needs for traffic management, this year we are asking for a £10 donation to be paid on the gate . In return for your generosity each entrant will receive a voucher for free coffee .In addition to your wonderful array of cars, bikes, tractors and commercials there will be stalls , games, food and entertainment to keep the family ammused around the village.

So if you have an interesting or classic vehicle you would like to bring along then simply head over to http://ballatervictoriaweek.co.uk/parade.html and fill in the form

Regards Gary

Hello Gary me and my son max want to go 

Please can yo keep me informed about  going 

Thanks Bruce

5 hours ago, Bruce small said:

Hello Gary me and my son max want to go 

Please can yo keep me informed about  going 

Thanks Bruce

Hi Bruce thanks for getting back to me, which one or both if it’s Ballater you follow the link , if it’s Boness can you message me your registration please

Hi Gary,

I've entered Ballater, and I'll be going to Bo'ness. I'll probably be at Bo'ness Saturday and Sunday.

Hope to see you before Ballater though. Is the car running ok, and ready for the upcoming Swiss trip?

• Like 1

On 17/05/2019 at 19:15, David-hrv said:

Hi Gary,

I've entered Ballater, and I'll be going to Bo'ness. I'll probably be at Bo'ness Saturday and Sunday.

Hope to see you before Ballater though. Is the car running ok, and ready for the upcoming Swiss trip?

Will you be at Bo’ness in the westy?

Hope to be in the Westy for Bo'ness. It'll depend on the weather nearer the time, and who's coming with me.

• Thanks 1

Hi All 

please remember I need names ASAP for Bo’ness as entries close end of July, so will be finalising things with Cliff on our return from hols mid July 

if going please message me your registration number for the paperwork 

thanks Gary

2 minutes ago, David-hrv said:

Hope to be in the Westy for Bo'ness. It'll depend on the weather nearer the time, and who's coming with me.

That would be great if you can 

Hi Gary

Please put me down for Bo’ness. Ballater looks fun but just too far for me. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hornet600 said:

Hi Gary

Please put me down for Bo’ness. Ballater looks fun but just too far for me. 

Hi John will do can you message me your registration number please

Hi Gary,

I'm OK for Bo'ness again, but like John, Ballater and 9:00am start is too far / early for me.

I'll send reg number via txt.

Jim

• Like 2

Anyone else for Bo’ness ? as I have to finalise our entry by the end of the month 

or for Ballater?  enter online via the link

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone as Ballater is coming up a week Sunday on the 4th August 

Anyone that can make it needs to get their details into the organisers asap ( details at the top)

see you there