BONNET & NOSE LOCATING PIN KIT.

Mark Tearney

I'm looking for a bonnet pin as one of mine has parted company with my bonnet today.

Don't fancy paying the rip off Westfield parts department prices tbh.

Anywhere i can get just the single pin?

zzzzzzzzbonnetpin-700x700-800x800.jpg

That’s a bit harsh. Ask a company to machine one for you out of aluminium and you’ll find it costs a fair bit more!

However. If you can find a bit of alloy tube, then use that as an alternative with a long m5 nut and bolt to hold it in place. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Mark Tearney said:

I'm looking for a bonnet pin as one of mine has parted company with my bonnet today.

Don't fancy paying the rip off Westfield parts department prices tbh.

Anywhere i can get just the single pin?

zzzzzzzzbonnetpin-700x700-800x800.jpg

I believe I have an odd one (used) still in the garage.

If you get desperate I can dig it out and post it as not very local to you to collect.

I'm sure I only have a spare pin not grommet.

Lee

I'd be grateful Lee as I'm only after the pin, grommets are glued in so not moving anywhere.

Pm me with price and postal cost etc.

Regards Mark 

14 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

That’s a bit harsh. Ask a company to machine one for you out of aluminium and you’ll find it costs a fair bit more!

However. If you can find a bit of alloy tube, then use that as an alternative with a long m5 nut and bolt to hold it in place. 

It was the £5.50 postal cost for what they claim is a 2kg package!

Its probably more a 100grams tbh.

Just now, Mark Tearney said:

It was the £5.50 postal cost for what they claim is a 2kg package!

Its probably more a 100grams tbh.

There’s a thread about postage weights - the system they use has “issues” 😁

• Like 1

The postage system is volumetric not by weight, from memory which causes, ahem, issues.

The advice, as always, is if it looks wrong, give them a ring and speak to parts. They will usually be able to sort things out, reasonably.

• Like 2

If you ever have an issue with the post, please give me a quick call I can correct it immediately or manually process the order with the correct carriage. Here to help.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.