AA composites interchangeable aeroscreen SOLD

TAFKARM

These aren’t being made anymore, aeroscreen  that uses the same pick up points as the windscreen so you can easily swap between the two.

The is unfitted but has some marks from storage. The worst I have tried to picture. It would be covered if you use a screen fillet like I have. The blue piece is to practice your drilling. 

8FA59ED7-D7BB-46DE-88EE-8280D65BF28C.thumb.jpeg.576700765d3f889973ccd8607cdff7b3.jpegCE87E7F5-2008-4712-A262-5BCFF831047C.thumb.jpeg.36d482e01391c0e08e8a02c47152625a.jpeg51C4B8A0-3927-408B-B67E-55D9916E9ED9.thumb.jpeg.32cb31f937fe79df592f5672d5d96546.jpeg72BF4813-2693-4B33-82A7-247C35C876C8.thumb.jpeg.78aeb550f2a3fdb048af7306056f764b.jpeg

When available these were £90 +p&p.

Yours for £45 + postage (will deliver if not far from the M1 between Chesterfield and Milton Keynes) 

Is this for a narrow is wide body?

Wide. But I’m sure you could have some Perspex cut to make it fit a narrow :)

I 'll Take it please.

Sold to Jim pending payment 

Got to admit, I rarely remember to start hunting through wanted adverts when selling stuff. 😊 sorry.

On the other hand, I do have the option ticked, like anyone can, to be notified by an immediate email, whenever a new post in the for sale section is added. In this connected world, as long as I have mobile signal, within a very short time of a post being added, I have an email ping in on my phone telling me what was just advertised, and because I happen to have a smart watch, I actually see the title of the advert pop up on my watch slightly before the email is processed on my phone.

I can and have, before now, been opening my phone up and hitting reply to thread because of this, before the ping of the incoming email has stopped ringing in my ears!

People are just people, you have to cover all the bases you can, unfortunately when on the hunt for still.

(My absolute record was confirming I’d have a pair of JK seats, some years ago, by PM having already replied to the thread with the advert, in under 20 seconds, and as Ike caught the seller still on the the read and able to PM back immediately, I’d done a PayPal transfer to seal the deal, in under two minutes! All timed from the “published” time on the advert!

But have been just to late, when busy or out of range, way more times than I’d care to remember, too.

16 minutes ago, Oliver1 said:

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary For the less adept like me, how do you turn on notifications? Many thanks.

Go to the sales page, top right corner there is a "follow" button. click that.  you might need to configure the alerts as i had to before following threads

Hope thats helps

I'm going to make some Plexiglas screens to fit standard windscreen pillars similar to the above.

Will be making 3 of these, one for me and two spares!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary said:

Got to admit, I rarely remember to start hunting through wanted adverts when selling stuff. 😊 sorry.

We are going off topic but I thought I would share my experience... Wanted adds work when someone wants something and someone hasn't thought about selling. Often things people have bought but not used and left on a shelf. When someone asks for one you can help them out.

On the other hand when selling I've trying to contact people with wanted adds but how far back do you go? A week, a month, longer? Also when you get to the point of wanting to sell something you often want it out the way. It can take time for individuals to respond to often say they are no longer looking but didn't update their wanted add (me included!).

In summary, do use wanted adds and do keep looking at for sale adverts but don't feel down if it doesn't go your way. 

• Like 1

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.