Bris’ol and Barth Club Meet 11 May

Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO

Hello all, 

Well,  Stoneleigh was emotional on many parts, but let’s save that for a club night! 

Hope see a few more of you and your cars at this Thursdays meet at The Riverstation Inn, Saltford- 7-9pm 

need to start planning in some trips out, shows and general car fun!

any problems give me a call 07810643713 

regards

chris 

I m going to try and make it but i think you have the date rong Thursday is the 9th ?  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Just got the westy diff done and raring to go. So if anybody is interested in a run out let me know. Based near devizes, in heddington. On that subject if you fancy a great pub with car park, real beer and great food I can speak to the landlord of the Ivy to arrange a stop. Sunday mornings he does fry ups and bacon sarnies!!!

Karl

20190511_142629.jpg

20190511_142613.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 18:37, Karladams14 said:

Hi All

Just got the westy diff done and raring to go. So if anybody is interested in a run out let me know. Based near devizes, in heddington. On that subject if you fancy a great pub with car park, real beer and great food I can speak to the landlord of the Ivy to arrange a stop. Sunday mornings he does fry ups and bacon sarnies!!!

Karl

20190511_142629.jpg

20190511_142613.jpg

That sounds like a great idea! I'm only in Calne so a the Ivy would be a great shout. Lots of good local roads in that area too if anyone wants to go for a blat afterwards!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys 

Thanks for the suggestion - I think that is a top idea - lets get a date sorted and hope the weather plays ball?

We are meeting at the Riverside Inn, Saltford, tomorrow night 7-9 if you fancy popping over.

Sadly I am Westy-less as still sorting some fuel/ignition issues!

Chris

Sorry week nights are difficult for me. Any body up for meeting at the Ivy for sunday morning sarnies and arun out soon?

Karl

• 1 month later...

Karl,

Are you still up for a Sunday morning run?

Just getting the car back together so might be able to meet up this weekend?

Regards

Chris