Personal Breakdown Insurance

CraigHew

Anyone got a link to the discounted rate as can only see £59.99 on the website

I have breakdown cover through my bank package. Maybe some others have this without realising it?

RAC cover doesn’t include accident recovery cost. They will recover you, then send a bill.

The breakdown recovery industry really is a mess to be honest and renewing just see's most pay more. We had RAC for years then was told it wouldn't cover the Westfield when it came to renewal time.

AA said the same so went with Green flag.

Then came to renew and I had now got a Motorhome, sorry it is too big to cover as they had no vehicles big enough. So I pointed out I was a caravan club member and that was fine sir. Those magic words somehow meant they found bigger trucks hidden away.

Anyway had to use them and they were fantastic. We pay £134 top cover they offer and they do include Westfield so long as not broken due to track use.

As this thread shows the traditional AA and RAC do not represent good value when all the other companies do seem to be cheaper.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.