Curborough Breakfast Meet, Sat 11th May RAIN FORECAST SEE SUNDAYS EVENT

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Curborough Breakfast Meet is on Saturday, 8.30-11.30 with some Westfields out on track to watch as a bonus. We will be there mid-morning and if the weather is good you are welcome to join us for a tour of some scenic countryside afterwards.

Hopefully I can make this one if the weather behaves. :d:db-westy:

• Like 1

See you there, Julie, but i won't join you on the blatt, I'll stay and keep the Speed |Series guys company, as I haven't got a Westfield now (😉😊) and the Jaguar is now spotless underneath having been all steam cleaned, ready for a bit of work to be done starting Monday, underneath the car.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing you all!

• Like 1

I am planning to come to this too, assuming the weather is half decent.

See you all tomorrow!

hoping to pop in, looks like it is only on in the morning so will get over early. the drive out afterwards sounds fun

lets hope it is dry

I was planning to attend but the poor weather now looks to have extended into Saturday. Unless the forecast changes I'll probably miss this one. 

Sorry, I'm off to Alton Towers again tomorrow. Have a great blat!

The bad news is that the weather is forecast rainy for Saturday but the good news is that it is going to be dry on Sunday, so it makes sense to me to go for a drive out on Sunday and I will post up a separate event accordingly. It will be a meet at Matlock 10.30am SUNDAY.

Of course there is still the breakfast meet taking place at Curborough on Saturday, but we won't be there, if you do go, have yourselves a great day and feel free to post any photo's on here.

Sorry I can't make Sunday were going to RHS flower show at Malvern. Have a good spin around the peaks 

I don't think the rain (actually light showers) is forecast to be much before 3.00pm. 

I'm going anyway, in support of the Speed Series guys.

• Like 1

I'm no longer going to Curborough as it is a bit of a trek and the weather is iffy over there. Enjoy if you do go and hope the rain holds off.