New member from Cognac - France

goldenvintage

Hello from Cognac France,

My name is Jean-Pierre, I live near Cognac and have two Westfield : the first one is a 1986 Westfield Seven the other one is a 1987 Westfield Seven SE. Both are Crossflow powered. I bought them from a dealer in UK, but had no history at all, and I hope I will find some help on the forum. Both cars now French registered were very well finished and maintained.

I am not familiar with forums, so I hope I didn't fail introducing me.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

:ww:

Pictures would be brilliant as we love pictures.

Bonjour Jean-Pierre, you didn’t fail at all; a perfect introduction!

Welcome, it is wonderful to hear of another member in France, although I’m very jealous of both where you love, and having two Westfields! 😀 😄👍

As Geoffrey said, photographs would be marvellous, and we’d love you to tell us about your adventures in the Westfields.

You will find plenty of help and assistance on the forum, so please don’t be afraid to ask.

This weekend is the biggest kit car show of the year, here in the UK, at Stoneleigh - so don’t be surprised if the forum is rather quiet for the next two days, as many of us will be attending the Stoneleigh Show.

Welcome.. enjoy the club and forum.. a great bunch of knowledgeable fun people!

Welcome to the forum. 😀

Bonjour, welcome to the club, 😎

Welcome from a very wet South Gloucestershire 😁

:ww: We also love to hear about registration rules in other countries, was it difficult to import and register the cars?