Slow Progress, but Progress

Nemesis

Got my Fuel Tank and I'm in love with it, thankyou Radtec, I've got my refurbished brake calipers and I'm genuinely impressed with BG Developments they look stunning.

I've been to my local motor factors and purchased pads for front and rear, but they had no discs.

The shopping list stood at: Discs, Battery and a Sierra Handbrake cable, then I'm sorted, I can break the spanners out and get the ASBO back on form..... 

So I blundered and cursed my way through the Friday traffic to the Factory, I must have scared the carp out of the poor Parts guys when I got there....... I've not shaved since I got home on Wednesday and I was wearing my coveralls, small animals, cowardly children and large adults were running and hiding, I must have looked a nasty sight...... BUT I was armed.......... with my wallet, I've now got everything I need, except some petrol, I'll get that in the morning. 

I really don't want to go back to work on Monday..... Yes Monday!

For all those that are going, have a great weekend at Stoneleigh, maybe next year for me!

Nem......

• Like 2

Shame your car won't make it  this year. I think lots of people have a succession of deadlines!

Are you coming to the show in a tin top,?

J

1 hour ago, Jude - The Mad Widow said:

Shame your car won't make it  this year. I think lots of people have a succession of deadlines!

Are you coming to the show in a tin top,?

J

No way, never again.... I took my VX Signum a couple of years ago, I had to pay for the privilege of smashing my front splitter and bumper on the joke that they called the approach road to the parking, the road to Baghdad had fewer craters after the Americans remodelled it...... so nooooooo. 

Nem.......  

• Sad 1