Stoneleigh show Sunday.

Mark Tearney

Anyone heading to Stoneleigh on Sunday from the Milton Keynes or surrounding area?

Your not far, 😃 waiting to see what the weather is like before making a positive decision on what car to take.

Many more of us about around these parts?

We're leaving 10am from McDonalds Sixfields.  Feel free to join us :yes:.  There should be 4 of us (plus possible support vehicle), including the e(x)lusive FW400 🏎️

• Thanks 1

Cheers that sounds great much appreciated.

Oil change tomorrow and fingers crossed that cures the rattling tappetts.🤔

Then some decent weather on Sunday..or its a tin top for us. ☀️

23 minutes ago, Mark Tearney said:

Cheers that sounds great much appreciated.

Oil change tomorrow and fingers crossed that cures the rattling tappetts.🤔

Then some decent weather on Sunday..or its a tin top for us. ☀️

If you're going in a tin top (it's going to be dry, trust me ;) ), and still want to come with us, give me a text on 07971 125839, because the only reason a tin top will be following us is because I have 5 tyres that need to be taken to the show, and I don't think I can fit them on the Westfield (trying it out tomorrow)...  you do me a favour, and I'll buy you a beer at the show :yes:  Win-Win!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Quinten said:

If you're going in a tin top (it's going to be dry, trust me ;) ), and still want to come with us, give me a text on 07971 125839, because the only reason a tin top will be following us is because I have 5 tyres that need to be taken to the show, and I don't think I can fit them on the Westfield (trying it out tomorrow)...  you do me a favour, and I'll buy you a beer at the show :yes:  Win-Win!

The weather is one factor the other is i have my son this weekend..and her in doors wants to come as well! 🙄

Will let you know if we take the tin top option as it would be no problem to take your tyres.

Ah lol.  Unless you've got a V-Storm, 3's a crowd...  we'll have plenty of passenger seats between us, but you'd need to get them to Sixfields first.

Going Monday... meeting at the SuperSausage at 9:30

@Mark Tearney I'll be in the tin top myself as I've run out of time for the work required to get the Westfield running again :bangshead:

Not sure if you now want to go direct or not, but I'll be at McDonalds Sixfields for a 10am departure regardless.  See you there or at the show!

Going to monitor the weather tonight and make a final decision in the morning.

Oil dropped this morning and everything checked..as far as i could see, so just weather dependent.