south and north yorkshire trip to stoneleigh

Barnsley John

I have spoken to a few mates with westys on a trip down to show      Sunday morning

up to now it looks like meeting around 9.00 am at Woodhall services Sheffield south on m1 

nothing set in stone about time yet 

any one wanting to join from any ware  please look for  any up date on time  but need to be around that time

also if weather is bad most people will still be meeting and  going down in tin tops etc but it looks ok for Sunday

up to now

Barry and Andrew

john and Jacky

Steph
des and debs 

thanks john

looks like with it been cold ,   tin tops from our end.

as well as a boring ride on motorway to show so everyone making there on way down and not meeting at Woodhall services we are meeting up at showground

thanks john

I think Barry, james and Stefan Are meeting there. I'm setting off early, very early, so see you at Stoneleigh 

Hi Robin

No we've all talked on this so none of us are meeting up at Woodhall now just in case anyone is reading this and wants to meet up.

Barry