dmason1969

2014 Honda S2000 Mega, Great Spec

dmason1969

2014 Honda S2000 VTEC, 247bhp on low mileage engine. 6 speed Honda gearbox. Outstanding build quality. Amazing spec including the following items

For pictures see my advert on PH

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/westfield/other-models/honda-mega-s2000-westfield-seiw-sports-2014/9647324

Stainless steel and carbon exhaust with Cat.
LSD
Big brake option
Wide track suspension
Fully adjustable shocks from and rear
Anti-roll bars, rose jointed
Carbon mudguards
Carbon rear arches (detachable)
Sports turbo seats 
Red 4 point harnesses 
V8 bonnet
Carbon dashboard
Savage switchgear
Race Technology dashboard
FW rear body
Westfield half roll cage
Mugen short shift gear level
Upgraded hoses
Lowered floor pans
Team Dynamics wheels with perfect Toyo Proxes

Perfect condition through out, having covered only only 845 miles from new. 12 months MOT.

Selling due to two small children and lack of use!

Please call David on 07504 498213

CraigHew

Nice looking car but good lord, 170 miles per year: that's criminal....:o

• Like 2

Rednop1

Stunning car sure that will sell straight away 

Carbon rear arches ?

dmason1969

Yup lots of carbon! Front and rear, dash, tunnel and mirrors. Can't tempt you? 😉

Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary

Are we getting confused here, the pictures on this thread are of Brian's car and not the one for sale.

I have hidden Brian's post and the associated posts as the photos were causing much confusion, and this was not the right place for them, though I appreciate the result was unintended.

Please tread lightly and consider what you are posting on people's for-sale threads. If you have questions unrelated to the sale, consider PM'ing or starting a separate thread, thank you.

Dave

• Like 2

IanK (Bagpuss)

@Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary agree. However perhaps if the original poster has put pics of his great car on here the confusion could have been reduced!

@dmason1969 put some pics up on here and I'm sure you're car will be gone in a short time, as happened with @Thrustyjust & @Stu Faulkner equally good S2000 cars.

Rednop1

I'm Confused now !

I was asking for a very very good friend in Germany who wants me to find him a red mega s2000 

Is the car on the  pistonheads link the car for sale with up to date pictures?

If the seller want to drop me a pm please do 

@Rednop1

yes, the Pistonheads car is the one for sale in this thread.

(The photos previously on this thread were of a completely different car and only there as someone was asking a question about mirrors, and showed what they had on their own car at the moment.)

@IanK (Bagpuss) Agree completely, photos in the original advert at the top of the page would have avoided any confusion and helped speed the sale - it's a nice looking car with some well spec'd bits on it.

dmason1969

Hi Everyone, sorry for the lack of pictures! The PH advert is current and here's a few pictures for you...

Thanks to Dave and everyone for your help 😃

media.jpg

media-2.jpg

media-8.jpg

media-15.jpg

media-11.jpg

• Like 2

Storvite

Great looking car, good luck with the sale! What are the headlights?

dmason1969

They are LED sourced by the original builder and are highly effective. The lens says MAXParts and after a bit of research I found this

http://www.maxparts.biz/index.php/lighting/headlamps

http://www.maxparts.biz/index.php/lighting/daylight-running-lamps

The ones on the car do not seem to to be listed anymore but consist of an LED outer ring and I think an LED High/Low beam.

Could be worth emailing them to see if they can identify it ?

DSC_0205.JPG

They were originally distributed by Max Parts. They normally have an led ring indicator function, led ring DRL function, and a dimmer LED ring side light function.  They use a single (Halogen H5, if I remember right) lamp, with a solenoid operated flap to mask the lamp when dipped, that opens for main beam.

If dipped/main beam is LED on yours, it may be an aftermarket conversion, or possibly a very late attempt by the maker to go all LED.

AFAIK, they were discontinued some time ago, hence not being on the Max Parts site anymore. (They were available from most of the usual suspects once upon a time, mine cam from Car Builder Solutions).

dmason1969

Thanks for clearing that mystery up Dave! 😃

dmason1969

DSC_0253.JPG

DSC_0254.JPG

dmason1969

Price now £19,000. 

Please call David on 07504 498213 if you have any questions, thanks.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.