Sat 17th Aug - Llandow Private WSCC Track Day

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

I'm just going to leave this here, it will brighten up your day  :d

image.png.ed9d33cff635d932ba25982cd5ed45d4.png

54 minutes ago, LukeW said:

0394F8E9-6A45-452A-BF9B-092512063086.thumb.jpeg.b1e19ce56c7e76e16ddedf80fa6b4b1b.jpeg

whats the worst that can see you in a couple hours albeit some what damper :westy:

legend.....feel a bit of a nunney....but still not camping....see you in the morning all 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

I'm just going to leave this here, it will brighten up your day  :d

Lets hope it does what it says

given the amount of water I’ve just encountered in my 3 and half hour journey, there can’t be much left up there :sun:

I'm not going to make it as I found a big puddle of coolant in the passenger footwell when running over the car last night. (don't normally look in there) It looks like it's come from the expansion tank cap and dripped through. It's odd that I've not had any issues with cooling but I don't want to risk a 6 hour round trip and tracktime if there is something amiss. 

Enjoy the day. 

Hi All,

I popped over this morning and got a few photos.  I've got more if anyone wants them.  It was good meeting a few owners.

WSCC_Llandow_trackday3.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday6.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday8.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday9.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday12.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday13.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday17.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday19.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday21.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday33.JPG

WSCC_Llandow_trackday34.JPG

Cheers for the comments.  I only popped over to have a look and get a few photos and finished up taking about 840.  I have more if anyone wants them, but Im going to be quite busy this week, so I won't be able to put them up straight away.  I have put more on the Cotwolds WSCC facebook page as well.