Sat 17th Aug - Llandow Private WSCC Track Day

Tom Frankland (T3OMF)

• 2 weeks later...

SPACE available - I am no longer able to attend. Informed Tom but just letting people know there is a space left.

This is incorrect, we are full but now our reserve list is empty. 

Thanks to the guys on the reserve list for allowing me to refund the guys that have pulled out

Sorry Tom - I stand corrected. Everyone get on the reservation list just incase!

Thank you Reserve List’er who took my place - enjoy!

All im going to say is that Llandow have their own micro climate. it will be fine :sun:

8 hours ago, Tom (T3OMF) - Cotswolds AO said:

Keep thinking about sun, its working :sun:

image.png.0d6caab0ea824f1c35ba8941946b1605.png

It certainly improved should be a good day....camping however Friday is ropey McRopesville, and I'm not towing or have a roof. It needs to sort it out sharpish!

Sat weather is fine but Leicester to Wales on Friday is not looking like a starter for me. No roof, aero screen and tyres more suited for the dry it would be borderline dangerous. Happy to give up my spot if there is someone that wants it else I'll keep a close eye on the weather and will call it closer to the time. 

@Ruttager you'll be fine, sounds like your car is similar to mine, I'm travelling from the midlands down on the Friday if you do want to meet up somewhere PM me we can sort it out :westy:

10 hours ago, LukeW said:

@Ruttager you'll be fine, sounds like your car is similar to mine, I'm travelling from the midlands down on the Friday if you do want to meet up somewhere PM me we can sort it out :westy:

Thanks Luke, 

I'm going to call it tomorrow when I see just how bad the rain is. I'll PM Tom to let him know as if there are people on the reserve list then they can have my spot. Campsite after all that rain is going to be a mess too id imagine. 

• Like 1

who's braving the campsite tonight? .......Its looking more like like an early start tomorrow for me, as without a tin top once wet I'm staying wet.  

I am, but I have a Camper and fully enclosed trailer :t-up:;)

But I don't blame you though and would do the same in your shoes