Peak District Run Out SUNDAY 28th April Matlock - NOTE DATE CHANGE

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Andrew has a pre-planned pass out for this coming Saturday and, after all the support he has given the club by coming out over the winter, it is the least that I can do to put a run out on. NOW ON SUNDAY DUE TO STORM HANNAH 

Meet at Sainsburys, Matlock, DE4 3SP at 10.30am for a scoot around the Peak District. I have seen my favourite gal today and booked us in for a car display and lunch at 12.00, all of 4 miles away, so needless to say I will be a bit inventive with the route.

Presuming that we have half decent weather who is joining us?

• Like 3

Sorry we can't make this one, see you all at Stoneleigh!

• Sad 3

I'll be there, in the Westy if the weather is half-decent. Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

I nearly said 'yes' to this until I spotted that 27th is Saturday, not Sunday... :(

I hope the weather is kind for you all

Julie - pretty please - make the next Peak run on a Sunday (and preferably a sunny Sunday...) - ta :yellow-westy:

Depending on how the weather forecast pans out, it could well be on the Sunday! Andrew has got his pass out extended just in case.

Even Sunday isn't looking too clever - single-digit temps until late morning and no higher that 12 degrees all day - I'm not sure I'm that hardy when all I have for heat is an Aldi heated seat cover...

Let's just say I'm a 50/50 if its Sunday and a 0% if its Saturday

• Like 1

@NigelO @AndrewBClarke @MattV @RallyVW @BillyPee and just in case you two can come @Martyn Vann - Joint Warwickshire AO 

I HAVE MOVED THIS TO SUNDAY, SAME TIME, SAME PLACE

Apparently storm Hannah is coming on Saturday and she is not invited on our doo, so I am moving it to Sunday when the weather looks to be just cloudy but dry. Sorry for messing everyone about and hope to see you on SUNDAY instead.

• Like 1

It would have to be a storm of biblical proportions to stop me coming. Looking forward to seeing you all - on Sunday!

• Like 1

Tash and I were happy with Saturday :d:Rain-icon:was looking forward to seeing if the silicone seal under the windscreen was working. Sunday will just have to do. We’ll see you there:cool::orange-westy:sunglasses roof down and big grins it is then

706E2E62-AFAB-4377-9201-E982B7598636.png

D799BD7A-64DD-4787-BFE8-50F80506D082.png

• Like 2