Immaculate Fiesta Titanium X

jim_l

Any Interest in this:

It is a Fiesta Titanium X (125 Ps) (Look up the Titanium X  Spec -  Keyless Entry, Rev Camera, Sony DAB Radio, Part Leather Heated Seats, Climate Control etc. ) (No Sat Nav)

2016 (16500 Miles)  with full Main dealer Service History including one in March that (with the MOT) cost £400

DiamondBrite treated, and it looks it, bodywork is as new, as is the interior - I just noticed the film is still on the sill scuff guards. (I need to pin down the official Ford colour) 

If I put the detailed spec & mileage of this car into autotrader, dealers are looking for £10,800 with a few outliers at 10,300 or 11,000 plus - I believe this car is as good as or better than the best example on there. 

We will take £9,300 , no scope for movement at that. 

It had a low speed front end bump, repaired by Lookers at the other party's expense. Minor damage to the front alloys (see pics)

I have loads more pictures I can email to anyone interested. 

OffFrt2.jpg

FrontInt3.jpg

FrontOffAlloy.jpg

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.