Nice day to take the old girl to work

Peter Robinson

Wonderful drive through the New Forest this morning :orange-westy:

Burley was very bendy :ph34r:

IMG_20190420_073248.jpg

• Like 5

Lovely Pete. Got up early this morning and did zig zag and back....brilliant weather and roads. May do it again early Monday if you fancy a quick blat...would be back by 9am ish?

Mart.

Zig Zag hill south east of Shaftesbury? That brings back memories from the very early 70s!

Enjoy your crack of dawn run!

That's the one AdgeC....

my route is Burly, Picket Post, Ringwood, three legged cross, then the road up through Horten which is a beaut...

It's about a 65 mile round trip for me so just about doable on a full tank and a heavy right foot lol....

Mart.

• Haha 1

Mart

Having a couple of issues at the moment, every time I turn off the car it backfires very loud and the steering had become very loose and twitchy. I can find any play in any thing so maybe its the tyre pressures going up as it gets hotter??

can't say I've ever noticed tyre pressures going up enough to make a difference. need to run mine at 18 psi though.

hope you get sorted. sounds like a timing issue with the backfire. what's likely to have changed or moved?

OK set the timing this afternoon @ 12 deg btdc and toed the steering in a little. I'll run in to Lymington tomorrow morning early to check it out

• Like 1

no worries Pete....hope it's ok after a fiddle.

well get together sooner or later lol.

Mart.