North West convoy to Stoneleigh Sunday 5th May

Steve (stevel)

North West convoy will take on past years  arrangements, Lancashire Area will be meeting at Charnock Richards Services at 7.10am a prompt run down to Knutsford Services with enough time to fuel up and meet up with the rest of the North West Areas, we aim for a prompt 8.00am  start, so can cars be topped up with fuel and ready to go

A slow down at Sandbach Services, cars usually wait on the exit slip road

A drive through at Stafford Services (No Stopping)

A drive through at Hilton Services (No Stopping)

We will follow the Balsall Common to Kenilworth route missing Gatso alley

All welcome:t-up::t-up:

Steve

• Like 2

I'll join you at Stafford:yes: I'll be waiting from 8:30am in the area circled in red below.

image.png.680e90e075d17eba0599a84c58a8d0cd.png

Are you joining me Adam? 

@Rayzinzerbar

Hopefully @Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Secretary @westyjord87 & @Greenstreak-Andy D will join you at Sandbach services circa 8:15am

On 19/04/2019 at 18:27, IanK (Bagpuss) said:

I'll join you at Stafford:yes: I'll be waiting from 8:30am in the area circled in red below.

image.png.680e90e075d17eba0599a84c58a8d0cd.png

Are you joining me Adam? 

@Rayzinzerbar

Would love to but I'm in manchester on that day on the pop.

1 hour ago, Rayzinzerbar said:

Would love to but I'm in manchester on that day on the pop.

About right for your username:)

I might pick up the convoy at Hilton services - what time is the drive-through expected?

Hi, my brother and I will join you at Knutsford for the run down if that’s ok. It’s our first Stoneleigh so will be good to head down with those that know where they’re going. Thanks. 

• Like 1

I think I might join  you at Stafford services, so will aim to meet up with Ian just before 8.30am. I'll be in the XI.

• Like 2

I will be at Knutsford, car is now sorted, eye has been fixed so i should be able to see the car in front......😌

• Like 2

What time does the convoy expect to reach Hilton Park Services?

I'm aiming to be there, but I don't want to be sitting around waiting for too long (its going to be fairly nippy by all accounts, and I don't have luxuries like a heater (or a screen, or a roof...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, NigelO said:

What time does the convoy expect to reach Hilton Park Services?

I'm aiming to be there, but I don't want to be sitting around waiting for too long (its going to be fairly nippy by all accounts, and I don't have luxuries like a heater (or a screen, or a roof...)

It is 64 miles from Knutsford so we should be there for 9 give or take a few minutes,  you need to work out how much either side of that you are prepared to wait :t-up:

great - thanks - I'll have my thick bike jacket on, so I should keep be able to frostbite at bay for a few minutes - I'll be there for about 8:45-ish

• Like 1

Two of us are coming from the Wirral, see you at Knutsford services......

• Like 2

On 29/04/2019 at 09:57, stephenh said:

I think I might join  you at Stafford services, so will aim to meet up with Ian just before 8.30am. I'll be in the XI.

It looks as if I may have sold the XI, subject to payment etc., etc., in which case I won't be able to join the convoy. Ian, if you see this please note. I'll confirm by pm., when I know more.

• Sad 1