Weston Super Mare Classic Show this weekend

Dave Licence

Sorry for the last minute post!

Weston Super Mare Classic Car show on the lawns at the sea front this weekend 20 and 21 April.

I can do Sunday 21 morning so suggest assembling first at Brent House Carvery at 09:30 and head down together. A38 north just before the roundabout where the  A370 heads into Weston.

FE61DA61-C80B-4B17-A94D-6BCC7602315F.png.deed76bc971b9bc2a0e16e0ca704115f.png

£2 to park at the show.

Should be able to sneak this in and get back home for Sunday lunch :)

https://www.thewestonmercury.co.uk/news/pageant-of-transport-returns-to-beach-lawns-1-6004096

@Chris Broster - Bristol & Bath AO Are any of your area attending?

@AdgeC can you let the Dorset area know?

Dave

@DaveM123 @David tucker   @Carl#22 @Wobblyprop

I was hoping to get my new car tomorrow,then could meet up with you all.

But after it was motd its developed a ignition fault and won't start.(hopefully not a bad omen,like the last car i owned)

In the unlikley event its ready for tomorrow,i will meet at the brent house on sunday.If not i will pop down and say hello.

Cheers,Dave

Hi I will meet you at brent house at 930am any different let me know. 

Sorry Dave, heading off to Chester tomorrow 

chris 

Fantastic weather for the meet (I am a little pink now!) A massive turnout of cars.

Good to see David again and a welcome to Dave from Weston Super Mare - hopefully your new car will be with you soon!

F4E630DC-4E84-4685-896F-D8A98C628AE9.thumb.jpeg.54873c143f83e8416bceab9ce15793cc.jpeg

And we got to see Jim with his yellow Westfield that you may have seen competing at Wiscombe. He should be at Wiscombe next weekend as well. 

CE6CC0A0-34AF-4158-A604-8203F94D1C42.thumb.jpeg.3c6e88e0fbf46e5764604d48cf60a44c.jpeg

Dave

• Like 2