Insurance (storage)

TAFKARM

Who do you guys recommend for insurance? Now my car is no longer road legal I’m looking for it to be covered from theft only. 

Ask for "storage and transit" insurance which will also provide cover while its being trailered.

i'm currently with REIS but have also used A-Plan for the same.

I have my trailer, track cars and tools covered by RyanMI for storage and transport. Never had to claim *touch wood* so can’t comment on anything other than the decent price and ease of them taking my money :d

I have mine with Aplan on laid up cover while i've been rebuilding which covered theft.  Worth a call they may be able to tailor cover to suit your needs.

A Plan beat all the other quotes I got and they are WSCC sponsors.

Ring the Thatcham branch though. 

A Plan for me also, cheapest by far for my race car and trailer. For years I've been stung by the usual insurers, but A Plan saved me 50% this year. Don't know why I didn't use them before, as has been said they are Club Sponsors.