SOLD Heated Screen, Relay, Pillars & Mirrors

Nemesis

Helloooooooo.

Does anyone need a heated screen package?

Due to my strange aversion to the heating wires being visible (something to do with my varifocal glasses) I'm not going to go down the heated screen route.

It's not new, I bought it from another member who had only ever test fitted it and it's near spotless, I've just pulled this out of the garage and wiped it down with a bit of liquid autosol... a couple of years on the shelf haven't been too kind to the uprights / Pillars,  they would benefit from either an hour or two hand polishing or five minutes with a mop to get them back to super shiney, but the screen surround and glass are v-good no cracks or dings in the glass and only some very minor marks from the shelf on the surround. 

The Electrical relay harness is included as are the ,  uprights / pillars and mirrors.

I'm never going to trust carriers with this so it would be collection or meet half way sort of delivery.

I can't Whats app pics I just tried and it didn't work ! so I'll do my best to get them up on here.

Any sensible offer please? I'm  Looking for about £240 

Regards

Nem.....

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5541.jpg

IMG_5540.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5535.jpg

IMG_5534.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5523.jpg

Edited by Nemesis
Revised Description and photo upload.
  • Like 1

Have sent you a PM

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.