Hello from Tasmania

Bauer

Hey all, new member and new Westfield owner

Im in Tassie so just about as far away from the uk as you can get but if your ancestors stole bread, we are probably related.

The car is an Aussie built Westfield running a Toyota 4AGE with Quaife gearing and lsd.

Joined the forum a few weeks ago for research and ended up buying. Loving it so far and really just posting to say thanks for the wealth of information Inhave found. Joined as a member to do my bit despite my location.

Stu

981ABA12-EC81-4B00-A134-110DA10AC302.jpeg

• Like 7

:ww:and hope you enjoy your ownership as much as we do!

• Like 1

Greetings Stu! Lovely part of the world. My son married an Australian girl and they had their honeymoon in Tasmania - they loved it! I have an old girlfriend in Sandford near Hobart. I haven't seen her since 1967 just before she left UK never to return. Maybe one day... :love:

Nice to have you on board. :ww:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

:ww: on board. 

That 4age is a cracking engine. Had one in my old Westfield. 

• Like 1

Welcome mate and what a great first post!

Car looks great and if you enjoy it as much as we enjoy ours, you'll wonder why you didnt get one ages ago.....

Mart.

• Like 1

:ww: from Sunny Manchester :yellow-westy:

• Like 1

Welcome! :ww:

Great, traditional looking car, with a fantastic engine. some lovely looking scenery in your photo. Will really look forward to hearing and seeing your adventures with the car over there!

• Like 1