Tow car

BenD

I don't think you can get a land rover defender that runs for less than 5 or 6 grands...

What I'm missing?

1 hour ago, maurici said:

I don't think you can get a land rover defender that runs

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The Ford Maverick is a re badged Teranno so may throw up a few more to look at.

I’m by no means recommending them, seem to remember they were the ‘Worst 4x4 Ever’. When they were around. A Nissan Patrol or Xtrail would be better.

16 hours ago, SootySport said:

The Ford Maverick is a re badged Teranno so may throw up a few more to look at.

I’m by no means recommending them, seem to remember they were the ‘Worst 4x4 Ever’. When they were around. A Nissan Patrol or Xtrail would be better.

i have my eye on an extrail just around the cornere from my house. the only thing thats putting me off is the horror stories of blown turbos.

Behold the Mondeo! 

Supposed to be a good tow car. I have one and in 3 years I've needed a drop link and a bush.

This one has a towbar already

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F163653464225

This is a poverty spec one but had the bar already. Titanium get more toys and nicer interior

• Like 1

I have 2011 VW Toureg 136000 miles on the clock, so reliable had it for five years and the only fault it had was a sensor on the air con failed probably related to a windscreen replacement, tax was half the cost of the previous years model.  I think its 2.2 ton so tows pretty much anything. I have a strange attachment to this car more so than any other car I have owned including the Westfield although you would not know this by looking at it as she's pretty battered old girl.

• Like 1

Well I ended up buying a mondeo Estate. 2.0 diesel. Bit boring but it does what I need and its massive inside 

• Like 4