Sold. 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 Roadster In titanium grey

maurici

Well.

I bought this car after a Looooong search to scratch the itch of this fantastic 6 cylinders BMW engine, and to do a few road trips. Bought this specific unit for two reasons: 

1st Was the cleanest one I found in UK with the lowest mileage (currently sits in 70k).

2nd Was the rarest unit I found With the full BMW audio system with 6cd charger and rear subwoffer and most of the optiions that BMW had on offer for it on the time. The only bit of equipment It misses are the heated seats.

Includes:

Self dimming rearview mirrors (fully working, with fresh rearviews replaced by myself)

HID Front headlights.

Full electric seats wrapped in black leather in very good condition.

Auto wipers

Auto lights

All in this car works as it should, and it drives and pulls like the first day. Bodywork is almost inmaculate and it doesnt has a single spot of rust on the body or underneath.

Roof is in very good condition, and I've learned some BMW re-coding and I have activated some functions in the original ECU that BMW was selling back on the time only in the M model (Full home shine, roof operation from the key, fully working OEM alarm...)

Car is currently mote'd till august, but if full price is meet and you want so, I can put a full MOT on it.

4 brand new tyres.

Reason of selling it: Car is too good to use it as a daily. This thing is an investment, as the model is already rising in price due being the most desirable inline 6 engine, NA.

Asking for £4800, whitch is slightly less than what It owes me.

Full service history. 7 Registered owners being 3 of them Dealers. I know the last 2 owners appart of me (they were neighbours),  they had the car between them for the last 6 years and It has never seen a winter since them.

More pictures or further info:

Mauricirevilla@gmail.com

bee.jpg

20190414_195009.jpg

20190414_194935.jpg

20190414_194955.jpg

Screenshot_20190415-003257_WordPress.jpg

Surprised to be honest nobody has shown any interest on this... It is a cracking engine and probably the most practical and civilised Sporty 2 seater you can buy at this budget range!

Anyway... now advertised in Ebay also, so open to sensible offers to avoid dealing with Ebay people.

Thanks

Maurici.

I'm surprised too, I do love the engine.... but wrong time for me to look at it :(

My Z3 has the same engine (M54) but in 2.2 capacity. It's as smooth as silk and even at that size it pulls beautifully. Good Luck with the sale - it's a good price IMO.

If your Z4 puts a smile on your face, then use it as your daily! Investment or fun, I know what I would go for. 

Hi Maurici - I'm actually actively looking for a 3.0 Z4 while I don't have a Westie. I've looked at a few now but nothing has ticked all the boxes yet. This looks like a really decent example but just too dear for me unfortunately. There are loads of these pre-facelift ones around for under £4k but quality varies dramatically as you can imagine. This is expensive for a 2003 car, especially as a private sale but if you're not in a hurry to sell, it'll go eventually.

Cheers, Matt

2 minutes ago, Matta said:

Hi Maurici - I'm actually actively looking for a 3.0 Z4 while I don't have a Westie. I've looked at a few now but nothing has ticked all the boxes yet. This looks like a really decent example but just too dear for me unfortunately. There are loads of these pre-facelift ones around for under £4k but quality varies dramatically as you can imagine. This is expensive for a 2003 car, especially as a private sale but if you're not in a hurry to sell, it'll go eventually.

Cheers, Matt

Hi Matt. Ive something lined up... but cant go for it without selling the z4, so i would be keen to knock a Chunk of money out of it (i wouldn't go under 4... but could do something)

Regarding distance... i would be keen to half delivery meet in train station or so.

Let me know if you would be remotely interested and lets have a chat.

51 minutes ago, maurici said:

Hi Matt. Ive something lined up... but cant go for it without selling the z4, so i would be keen to knock a Chunk of money out of it (i wouldn't go under 4... but could do something)

Regarding distance... i would be keen to half delivery meet in train station or so.

Let me know if you would be remotely interested and lets have a chat.

PM'd

Not to me though unfortunately.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.