Team dynamics pro race 1.2 7x13inch 4x100

BenD

Team dynamics pro race 1.2 7x13inch 54.1 Centre bore(mazda) et24 in silver

Brand new in the boxes never been fitted. Box only opened to take pictures

IMG_20190413_152211.thumb.jpg.5e6b70b78311843f7dfde9403f374432.jpgIMG_20190413_152221.thumb.jpg.bc42c79179ad7e3a72f0e954cd5b6e4b.jpg

£275 collection only from 

Ben

I assume there are four wheels! The ad doesn't say. If so I'll take them as long as they will fit my Mazda SDV I am building from a MK2 doner.

Dave

Hi Dave :yes: yes there are 4 wheels should have put that in the ad. I haven't had them on a westfield. So I'm unsure if they fit with the offset. The standard for the westy is et35 I think so these stick out slightly further 

My SEIW runs ET 24 on 7x13 rims with std rear arches.

20 minutes ago, Newton said:

My SEIW runs ET 24 on 7x13 rims with std rear arches.

But with a mazda sdv rear end? 

Ben

I have just checked and the wheels from my MK2 donor are 6J x 14H2 ET38 so I will have to pass on them. Sorry to waste your time.

Dave

8 hours ago, djm said:

Ben

I have just checked and the wheels from my MK2 donor are 6J x 14H2 ET38 so I will have to pass on them. Sorry to waste your time.

Dave

No problem dave. Just as a reference I did have a set of these on my mazda sdv westfield and this were et35. 

3 hours ago, Ben (bunje) said:

No problem dave. Just as a reference I did have a set of these on my mazda sdv westfield and this were et35. 

Thanks that's good to know :yes:

I'm currently running ET20 13s and had to fit +20mm wider arches at the rear. May also need 1.6 brakes, or 1.8 brakes with 4-pot calipers. If you've got those boxes ticked, or willing to tick them, these are a bargain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

if anyone is interested ill take £230 for these needs them gone out of the garage

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.