Cadwell Park 23rd May

Andrew

19 minutes ago, Mole said:

Andrew I am doing my best to come..still running in and sorting some things out..will no after weekend when I drain and check oil..had a look on line and doesn't look full so will book Monday if I can come and play!!

When you're ready to book just PM me your name.. if you've told me .. I've forgotten .. cos I'm old and decrepit. :laugh:

Any more takers? It's just over a week away now. 

:sun:

Real shame I’ll miss this one. 

Michael has taken my place and MSV have been really helpful with sorting it out. Can’t complain and will happily book with them any time. 

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Weather doesn't look great though..so if you can fix that may be some more will come!

9 hours ago, Mole said:

Weather doesn't look great though..so if you can fix that may be some more will come!

Weather not looking great, but also not looking too bad.. I think it's far too early to say, but I can guarantee the sun will not stop shining on May 23rd. :sun:

So far we have:

Me  Booked

Ross  Booked

Stoney Booked

@Michael Whitworth Booked

@Trevturtle   Booked

@Oily Steve   Booked

@Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO. Fallen by the wayside :(

@AdamR Booked

Magnificent seven? :cool:

To book on, give me your name, and I'll add it to the MSV's group list. Then phone MSV on 01474 875 226 ask for Stuart Garland (If anyone else answers the phone they can probably take details too) and say you're in my group (Andrew Dixon).

• Like 1

MSV now showing event is full.

Was hoping to get a few more in, but we'll have to make do with the magnificent seven. :cool:

Surprising! Haven't been to a busy day at Cadwell for years. Hope it's not too packed...

8 minutes ago, AdamR said:

Surprising! Haven't been to a busy day at Cadwell for years. Hope it's not too packed...

MSV tend to run a lower number of cars than other TDO's .. fingers crossed they haven't changed their policy. :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AdamR said:

I don't think it will slow you down too much Adam, when you are lapping everyone :d

Russ just told me of your post Andrew..I was still hoping to come if weekend checks go ok..I checked just now and it's still showing early price and allowed me to go through booking procedure..but I stopped before paying..it asked for my password which I have forgotten..but it didn't come up as full?

1 hour ago, Mole said:

Russ just told me of your post Andrew..I was still hoping to come if weekend checks go ok..I checked just now and it's still showing early price and allowed me to go through booking procedure..but I stopped before paying..it asked for my password which I have forgotten..but it didn't come up as full?

Just checked, yep you're right, places available again, but I notice the price has gone up.. not sure how it works now if I add anyone to the group.. will they get 10% off the earlier price or the present one? Either way, there appears to be some places left. 

Price was still early bird a few mins ago! Doing my best to join you..would be really fed up if I get sorted and no places left!

5 minutes ago, Mole said:

Price was still early bird a few mins ago! Doing my best to join you..would be really fed up if I get sorted and no places left!

The big banner at the top says early bird, but the price has gone up a tenner? was it £159 before.. or even £149, I cant remember. :blush:

Anyway I've just added another pal's name to the list, and he'll try and book in the morning hopefully, so I'll let you know how he gets on.

9 hours ago, Andrew said:

£159 before

Correct  - we got 10% off that (then I had to bail 😭)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Chris King - Webmaster and Joint North East AO said:

Correct  - we got 10% off that (then I had to bail 😭)

Thanks Chris. It's gone up a tenner.. no big deal really in the overall cost of doing a trackday. 

So it must be getting full..

Weather's not looking awful is it?

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Weather's not looking awful is it?

:yes: