Essex Area Monthly Meet - 14th April

Kevin (Mr T)

Midday at The Lodge. Last meet before Stoneleigh, so a chance to sort out your travel plans and sleeping arrangements

Looking forward to this one. Car is finally just about ready from the latest round of upgrades. Got a new ignition barrel and starter motor fitted for (hopefully) more reliable starting, new led lights all round, a new taller roll bar with back stays, and my new long range fuel tank. Just need to finish making the boot and cover fit round the roll bar back stays and I'm ready for the summer! :d

• Like 1

Hello all, will try and make it.  I am alive! Moved again now in maldon for the foreseeable......... and i have a garage so I can use it again rather than it sit in storage!!!

• Like 2

Unlikely as boys last home game of season and they are playing in the adults team stadium

• Sad 1

Believe it or not I will be attending with my new improved Westy, 

Only nearly a year since she came over the water....:bangshead:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

im going to watch the sprint at north weald but might make it to lodge later in afternoon 

#

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edgar said:

Absolute newbie to the group and Westfield ownership,will be looking to join you all tomorrow.

When you arrive, drive through the car park in front of the pub, we congregate on the gravel area, to the right, beyond the duck pond.

Look forward to seeing you.

UPDATE     pre -meet emergency sortie to Stuart's gaff to look at his knocking knees......I mean rear end.. Knocking then on to the lodge......

• Haha 1