Anglesey weekend, or the horror story of the catalyst witch hunt

maurici

3 hours ago, maurici said:

I did told to the chief scrutinier that was an older chasis than what it was registered just when I entered trough the door. 

the answer was " I dont want to hear all of this as is not what I've asked. Do you have a cat yes or not, is a very simple question"

30 minutes ago, Terryathome said:

sounds like you got done over

It does have a whiff of kangaroo court about it.

I'll watch this post and be very interested in the outcome. If this is upheld I won't be out this year as planned as the car we were planning on using may not meet the required spec, so no WSCC, LDMC sprints for me as planned. I'll hang off before I waste my money renewing my licence. What a shame, and a disappointing start to the year.

Rich

• Like 2

On behalf of the `SSOT I have decided to Lock this topic until we have more information for competitors. We understand the frustrations etc and are actively trying to resolve the issues with both LDMC as well as Motorsport UK. Rest assured that we are on the case to clear up this issue as a matter of urgency

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1